Friday, November 7, 2008

Schueller Family

This past weekend I met the Schueller family downtown for their session. It had been overcast most of the day but as soon as we started the sun began to peek out, which made for a gorgeous fall day! What a wonderful family! You guys were completely down to earth and Brian and I were so glad to have met you. Enjoy! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME PICS!

Karin Schueller said...

You are the most amazing photographer EVER!

Jennifer said...

I so need to email you and schedule something.

I have seen the pics of some of the other gals that you took and OMG I love them.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love the third one, and the last one! What a great family!

Nicole said...

Karin suggested to her own blog readers/friends that we 'stalk' her amazing family portraits even further on your blog. They're simply gorgeous. Thanks for posting!