Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cameron

This past weekend my cousin Angie and her husband Chris were in town celebrating their son Cameron's first birthday party. Before the party, I snuck over to take some pictures of the birthday boy. The last time I had saw Cameron he was just a couple of months old; has he grown! He didn't want to give up too many smiles for me, but was adorable none the less. He never made a fuss and was very interested in all of the fall leaves. Cameron has the most beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair. Chris and Angie, I believe the girls will be chasing him around the playground when he gets older! Thank you for letting me be part of his special day. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Karin Schueller said...

Oh my gosh, I absolutley love the pic of just is cute little feet in the leaves. You have an amazing eye, Ashley!