Monday, September 29, 2008

Portenga Family

First let me start off by saying, you guys rock! It didn't take long to see just how much humor and fun your family has. When I first got my new camera, Lisa, my co-worker, was the first one to know just how excited I was about it. She was gracious enough to let me take their family pictures for my portfolio. You guys were so much fun to work with and made my nerves melt away. Rory and Amanda, Fiona is both beautiful and precious. Here are some of my favorites. Enjoy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

luv4sams said...

OMG Ashley - they are, what can I say - STUNNING - dang I've got a good looking family!

Thanks!

Mandapandarawks said...

Oh man these are so good! You make my stinky dirty dog look fabulous, hahah! And even tho Fiona was so crabby, she sure doesn't look it!! Thanks so much! You rawk!

Christina said...

These are great! I love the one where the family is walking away holding hands. I also love the effect of the mom and baby on the blanket. Beautiful!! Wanted to tell you thawt I saw a post somwehere saying that stores are trying to get rid of SB800's to make way for the SB900 so you might be able to find a good deal on those right now.

Valerie said...

Fiona is adorable!! Love the one where the dog is all tuckered out too!

majafolk said...

Ashley, what can I say once again they are pure perfection. When can you take some of our family? Love you

Keri said...

Fabulous pictures!